Yelo Bank has introduced another innovation for corporate clients- Internet banking service. The new service has a unique and convenient design and offers a wide functionality for clients.
Starting from today, the clients are able to use various functions of the new service regardless of time and location, without visiting a branch.
• Service access via Asan Imza mobile electronic signature and OTP (one-time-password).
• Ability to track the dynamics graph of income and expense for a selected period for one or several accounts
• Saving templates and setting auto payments, which can significantly reduce the working time with regular counterparties
• The exchange rate reservation function allows you to get the most optimal currency purchase and sale rate
• Loan Request
• Loan and repayment schedule information
• Online card management (replenishment, blocking, unblocking)
• Salary payment. With sample, it is easy to upload a file and pay salaries to all employees with one payment.
• Adding employees with individual functionality
• Bulk payments
• Automatic distribution of statements
• Transfers abroad
• SMS notifications
• News block.
All these functionalities not only facilitate the work of companies and decrease the documentation amount, but also significantly fortify control over the accounts and operations of the company. Bank clients can register using the link (https://ibank.yelo.az/en/login). New clients can take advantage of all the benefits of Internet banking by opening an account with Yelo Bank. The project is based on Corezoid Process Engine technology and was developed by Yelo Bank in cooperation with the bank’s technology partner, Middleware (USA), the take-off of the Internet banking service is one of the bank’s significant steps towards digitalization.