- Where can I find the list of documents required for obtaining Asan İmza?
- I want to use the service Asan İmza, but forgot my User ID. How can I get this ID?
- I have purchased an Asan İmza Sim card. How can I change my Asan İmza User ID?
- A message “Error 0035” appears on the mobile phone’s screen when using Asan İmza
- When registering on the websites integrated with Asan İmza, I am asked to enter User ID. How can I get this ID?
- I have become an Asan İmza user, but I cannot perform registration of notifications?
- What should I do if PUK code is blocked?
- AsanDoc: Installation manual
- Registration of notifications about labor contract with Asan Imza mobile digital signature
- 7 Rules of Safe Use of Asan İmza (Mobile ID)
- List of unsupported mobile devices
- I am authorized to represent three companies. Do I need to get three different Asan İmza SIM cards?
- How does the AsanDoc service work?
- Signing service
- Getting signing certificates Service
- Authentication service
- Getting Asan İmza (step-by-step)
- AsanDoc: guidelines for signing
- Which phones are compatible with Asan İmza?
- How to view a signed document with AsanDoc client?
- I have activated the Asan İmza, but I have never used it
- How to change Asan İmza PIN codes?
- What to do if you have forgotten your Asan İmza PIN codes?
- How to stop using Asan İmza services?
- Getting Asan İmza (step-by-step)
- If you only use the Asan İmza on the mobile phone
- Common problems
- How to authenticate yourself on the web?
- Possible failures of using the Asan İmza service
- How to use Asan İmza safely?
- Hazardous situations
- Possible failures of Asan İmza
- What to do if the period of validity of your certificates has expired?
- How to restore the suspended certificates?
- Certification authority (CA)
- What to do if your mobile phone is lost / stolen?
Question: I have purchased an Asan İmza Sim card. How can I change my Asan İmza User ID?Read more
Question: What should I do in case of appearance of a message “Error 0035” on the mobile phone’s screen?Read more
When registering on the websites integrated with Asan İmza, I am asked to enter User ID. How can I get this ID?Read more Read more Read more Read more
The services of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the population,”The registration of labor contract notifications and delivering that information to the employer” and “Receiving the information about labor contract notifications by the employees” was placed in ”e-Government”(www.e-gov.az) portal in July 01,2014. Thus, the following became possible: information input for the signing the contract between representative person of the company and employees, and reviewing the information by employees with Asan Imza mobile digital signature.This instruction describes how to use Asan İmza mobile digital signature in process of appointment of authorized persons and labor contracts registration.
The Process of appointment by the leading person to an authorized person who is carrying out the registration of notifications for labor contract is described in this section step by step.
2.1. Leading person enters into a portal “e-Government” (www.e-gov.az) (рic.1).
2.2. Leading person carries out an entrance by Asan İmza (Pic. 2).
2.3. “Mobile number” and “User ID” are introduced during login process with Asan İmza (Pic. 3).
2.4. “Verification code”, sent by the system to the phone is compared with the code in the portal (Pic.4), and in case of their coincidence, process is confirmed by PIN1.
2.5. From top of the portal, organization must be chosen for giving role to authorized person.
2.6. At the next step choose “e-Services” (Pic.6), and in the section «Əmək və Əhalinin Sosial Müdafiəsi Nazirliyi» choose “Əmək müqaviləsi bildirişlərinin qeydiyyata alınmasıvə bu barədə işəgötürənə məlumatın verilməsi” (Рiс.7).
2.7. First of all in the opened window “Əmək müqaviləsini bağlamaq səlahiyyəti olan şəxslər” the leading person authorizes himself (Pic.8). The leading person with such power can register notifications by himself if it is necessary. Otherwise the following step must be executed.
2.8. “Əmək müqaviləsi bildirişlərinin daxil edilməsi üçün səlahiyyətlərin verilməsi” service started in the window(Pic. 9).
Note: The leading person carries out the process of registration of the representative just once. There is no need to repeat this procedure until the authorized person won’t be changed.
2.9. In an opened window indicate information about person (phone number, FIN code) who will be authorized, whether power of attorney could be given for termless or for any term(Рiс.10).
3.1. This section describes sequence of actions which carries out the authorized person for registration of labor contract notifications with Asan Imza.
3.2. At first, the authorized person enters to the portal with Asan İmza (procedures are described in steps 2.1. -2.5. ), then chooses representative of existing company and selects service “Əmək müqaviləsinin bağlanılması ilə bağlı Əmək Müqaviləsi Bildirişinin daxil edilməsi ” (Рiс.11).
3.3. In opened window the authorized person enters information about workers and signs notices on the basis of rules entered by the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population.
3.4. Authorized person enters to the section “Labor contract notices register” to verify entered data and sign an unsigned notices with Asan İmza (Рiс.12).
3.5. In opened window authorized person choses the notice which needs to be signed, and clicks to button “Sign notice” (Рiс.13).
3.6. “Verification code” which is sent by the system to the phone is compares with the code in the portal (Pic. 14), and in case of their coincidence, process is confirmed by PIN2.
3.7. After PIN2 entered the system reports about successful signing process of notifications (Рiс.15).
3.8. After the signing, changed status of the notification and date of the signature are displayed in register (Рiс.16).
3.9. The authorized person also has opportunity to print and load the signed file in ADOC and PDF formats (Рiс. 17, 18).Read more
As you know, Asan İmza (Mobile ID) is a SIM-card for mobile phones, which contains electronic certificates functioning in a way similar to identity cards. Asan İmza (Mobile ID) enables you to prove your identity and endorse documents by digital signature.Read more
“Asan İmza” Mobile ID service may not function with older mobile phones as well as phones with QWERTY keypad e.g.:Read more
No, You will only have to acquire one Asan İmza SIM card and to link to that card all three certificates of companies that you represent. Please don’t forget that on one Asan İmza SIM card only one person’s certificates (Citizen, Business, etc) can be stored.Read more
The AsanDoc web service uses SOAP JSON-RPC 2.0 protocol. The service can be used by directly following the AsanDoc Service protocol or by using the sample application created by the Asan Certification Services Centre of the Ministry of Taxes (ASXM).Read more
The idea of digital signing has been around for decades. The advantages are obvious — in the globalizing world an ever increasing amount of business is conducted internationally.Read more
Digital identities issued on SIM-cards contain private keys for two certificates — one for authentication and another for digital signing.Read more
E-commerce, selling and buying products and services online, has evolved rapidly over the past decade. At the same time, the entrepreneurs engaged in e-commerce have struggled with difficulties posed by the fact that they never meet their client face-to-face.Read more
If you wish to start using Asan İmza (Mobile ID), you should:Read more Read more
Almost all of modern mobile phones are suitable for using the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) service.Read more
- Run the AsanDoc client software.
After you have placed the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card in your mobile phone, change the PIN-codes as soon as possible. Depending on the make and model of your mobile phone,Read more
In addition to the PIN- and PUK-codes of the usual communications services, the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card has security codes (PIN-codes and PUK-code) printed on the body of Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card and hidden under a scratch-off layer.Read more
- If you enter either one of your PIN-codes incorrectly for three consecutive times, the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card will be locked.
- If you want to stop using Asan İmza (Mobile ID) services with the given certificates you need to revoke them. Go to the Asan Certification Services Centre of the Ministry of Taxes (ASXM) or ASAN office and apply for certificate revocation.
If you wish to start using Asan İmza (Mobile ID), you should:Read more
If you only use the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) on your mobile phone, the process is essentially the same as in the computer.Read more
- The step 6 of the “How to Sign a document with Asan İmza (Mobile ID)?” signing guide can have a negative scenario when, for some reason, the list of available certificates cannot be retrieved.
Make sure that you have an active Asan İmza (Mobile ID). Asan İmza (Mobile ID) is used for authentication in various e-services.Read more
Before the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) authentication or digital signing make sure that your mobile phone is switched on and its display is unlocked.Read more
It is essential that you follow some simple rules presented below when using Asan İmza (Mobile ID), as this is the only way to ensure the secure use of e-services.Read more
It may happen that malicious persons try to abuse your lack of knowledge. NEVER enter your PIN if you receive a message asking you to authenticate or sign, but you have not previously requested to use this e-service!Read more
Before using Asan İmza (Mobile ID), be sure that you have switched on your mobile phone, have your PIN codes available and the keypad of your phone is unlocked.Read more
The period of validity of each certificate is three years. If your certificates have expired, you must turn to the Azercell, Bakcell or Nar Mobile office and purchase a new Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card (“How to get Asan İmza?“).Read more
- If wish to resume using the Asan İmza (Mobile ID) services after having suspended your certificates, you need to restore them.
A certification authority (CA) is an authority in a network that issues and manages security credentials and public keys for message encryption. As part of a public key infrastructure (PKI), a CA checks with a registration authority (RA) to verify information provided by the requestor of a digital certificate.Read more
- If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, call Azercell, Bakcell, or Nar Mobile helpdesk at the first opportunity and ask for Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card deactivation. In case of Asan İmza (Mobile ID) SIM-card deactivation all certificates will be suspended.